Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues that prevent users from seeing Destiny 2 characters and game progress on the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App. Until resolved, users may be unable to login on Bungie.net or the Destiny Companion Mobile App. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

BL00DY AUGUST
BL00DY AUGUST

0 Credits 5 Posts
Unable to link the XBL Gamertag to your account. Mokujin is already linked to it. You will need to verify you own the Gamertag or if you own Mokujin, login and remove your Gamertag and then add it to this one.
Mokujin is my account i want to sign into but i cant as it tells me to sign in with my microsoft account which doesn't work either because it signs me into this account
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
BL00DY AUGUST said:

Send myself (Hey Im Swat) a message on XBL using that gamertag so I can verify that you own it. Once you've done that, I'll let staff know and they wil unlink the incorrectly linked account.

If you do not do this, staff will not unlink it.
BL00DY AUGUST
BL00DY AUGUST

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
BL00DY AUGUST said:

Send myself (Hey Im Swat) a message on XBL using that gamertag so I can verify that you own it. Once you've done that, I'll let staff know and they wil unlink the incorrectly linked account.

i sent a message while i was at school earlier around 12
BL00DY AUGUST
BL00DY AUGUST

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
BL00DY AUGUST said:

i sent a message while i was at school earlier around 12
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
BL00DY AUGUST said:

The gamertag you sent me a message on is 'Bl00dy August' not Mokujin. If Bl00dy August is your gamertag then change it here if not, then please use the Mokujin gamertag when sending me a message.

To prevent people from messing about with other people's accounts, we will only unlink it if you correctly verify it.
BL00DY AUGUST
BL00DY AUGUST

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
BL00DY AUGUST said:

The gamertag you sent me a message on is 'Bl00dy August' not Mokujin. If Bl00dy August is your gamertag then change it here if not, then please use the Mokujin gamertag when sending me a message.

To prevent people from messing about with other people's accounts, we will only unlink it if you correctly verify it.

I cant change it to "BL00DY AUGUST" as it is linked to my Destiny Tracker account "Mokujin" i tried to sign in to "Mokujin" but it said the site is using a new login and wouldnt let me sign in so i made this DTR account which is my GT BL00DY AUGUST
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
BL00DY AUGUST said:

On Xbox LIVE, sign into the gamertag 'Mokujin' then send me a message.

Why can't you do that? Sending me a message from 'Bl00dy August' doesn't verify that you own the 'Mokujin' gamertag.
BL00DY AUGUST
BL00DY AUGUST

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
BL00DY AUGUST said:

On Xbox LIVE, sign into the gamertag 'Mokujin' then send me a message.

Why can't you do that? Sending me a message from 'Bl00dy August' doesn't verify that you own the 'Mokujin' gamertag.

My gamertag is "BL00DY AUGUST" not mokujin mokujin is just my screen name on this website
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Taken care of.

This thread is closed