Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

ColinRF
ColinRF

10 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Hi guys,

The supporter page states "your subscription will renew 11/3/2015, unless you cancelled it" - I haven't cancelled it and payment has been taken but the subscription doesn't seem to have been renewed. Is the subscription system having a few teething troubles? Happy to PM account and invoice details if that helps.

Thanks,

ColinRF
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
ColinRF said:Hi guys,

The supporter page states "your subscription will renew 11/3/2015, unless you cancelled it" - I haven't cancelled it and payment has been taken but the subscription doesn't seem to have been renewed. Is the subscription system having a few teething troubles? Happy to PM account and invoice details if that helps.

Thanks,

ColinRF

I'm passing this along to @xorth right away. Please bear with us while he looks into. Sorry about this.
ColinRF
ColinRF

10 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
I'm passing this along to @xorth right away. Please bear with us while he looks into. Sorry about this.

Thanks @TheBigL and no worries - I'd be more upset if I couldn't access my stats and I can live with a few ads in the meantime ;)
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
ColinRF said:
TheBigL said:

Thanks @TheBigL and no worries - I'd be more upset if I couldn't access my stats and I can live with a few ads in the meantime ;)

@ColinRF this is fixed. So sorry about this. Your next month should be free, if it bills you, please let me know and I'll issue a refund.

Thanks.
ColinRF
ColinRF

10 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:@ColinRF this is fixed. So sorry about this. Your next month should be free, if it bills you, please let me know and I'll issue a refund.

Thanks.
Many thanks @Xorth and, seriously, don't worry about it - it wasn't as if I couldn't use the site so no harm done and no need for the free month! :)

This thread is closed