Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
MeS Player2
MeS Player2

24 Credits 21 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received

Malice eSports is an established eSports community that currently plays Call Of Duty, Destiny and coming soon to our lineup - Halo Guardians!!

What is expected of applicants?
Membership is open to those 18 years old and up.
We ask that you attend at least 2 one hour sessions per week.
We ask that if you can’t make a date or time then you let your team know in advance.
No glitching, modding or hacking of any type is tolerated.

What sets Malice eSports apart?
We are a family first community of mature gamers that realizes not everyone can be on every night and participate in every event. Never will you be chastised for putting real life commitments first.
We have no K/D or Clan Wars based requirements.
We have members from all across the US and UK and all walks of life.

Simply put, if you're looking for a community of mature adults that want to have fun and win, you have found your home. There are opportunities to grow as a player and leader, with new teams opening up. We are always looking to create more competitive (MLG, GB, UMG) and relaxed (chill and have fun) teams. Whether you are looking for an established team or want to help in creating a new one, we want you!

Join today at www.maliceesports.com

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message here or on XBox - MeS Player2

See you soon!
MeS Player2
MeS Player2

24 Credits 21 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
We are still looking for gamers in all time zones!
MeS Player2
MeS Player2

24 Credits 21 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Come by www.mailceesports.com and drop an application to have a great group of friends and regular practice.
MeS Player2
MeS Player2

24 Credits 21 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Come by www.mailceesports.com and drop an application to have a great group of friends and regular practice.
MeS Player2
MeS Player2

24 Credits 21 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
If you are looking for a team of mature gamers to run with then we are looking for you!
MeS Alpha
 MeS Alpha

5 Credits 4 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Great group of players!
gsmith1247
gsmith1247

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Our clan is structured, highly organized, and filled with mature individuals who can help you truly enjoy this game. We have squads across different time zones with their own unique practice schedules. Odds are we have a squad that would be a great fit for you.
MeS Alpha
 MeS Alpha

5 Credits 4 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Come play with us!
SMTP
SMTP

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Come join a group you can you can play with on a regular basis to have fun and accomplish your goals in the game.
MeS Player2
MeS Player2

24 Credits 21 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Come play with us we have many openings!
X Harliequin X
X Harliequin X

3 Credits 5 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I joined MeS what feels like yesterday, it really wasn't.
I can't imagine being anywhere else!
MeS Song
MeS Song

2 Credits 5 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I can't believe how great this group is. I started with Malice when Destiny was still in it's first month, and now I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. We're a tight group with a common love: the game.
MeS Alpha
 MeS Alpha

5 Credits 4 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Still looking for awesome people who want to join an awesome clan to do awesome things with!
Allucid
Allucid

2 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I have sent an application form how long roughly till i get a response? :) would really like to join because it sounds like a great clan.
MeS Harliequin
MeS Harliequin

3 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Allucid said:I have sent an application form how long roughly till i get a response? :) would really like to join because it sounds like a great clan.

Allucid, did you receive a response yet? Is Allucid the name you applied with?
MeS Harliequin
MeS Harliequin
MeS Harliequin

3 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
We currently have vacancies for both new and veteran gamers alike.
Don't settle for clans that cant take you on a raid as they dont have space for that 7th person!
With Malice you will always have the opportunity to carry your activities, there is no such thing as dont have space or time!
Allucid
Allucid

2 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I may have that's my username for most games but my ingame name is losthav3n
x GH0ST 01 x
x GH0ST 01 x

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I've been hanging with these folks for a while now and I have to say that being a part of Malice has opened up much more of the game than I was previously experiencing. Not only from a numbers aspect (more people = more choices for activities in game) but from an enjoyment aspect as well. I have fun, no matter what I'm doing, because I'm with people that I can truly call friends. If you're looking for a friendly environment with every opportunity to experience all that these games have to offer, then Malice eSports is the place for you.
MeS Alpha
MeS Alpha

0 Credits 1 Posts
What a great group of people!
Jezuz Christ7
Jezuz Christ7

0 Credits 2 Posts
sent you guys a request on your website