Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Cryomaven
Cryomaven

1 Credits 6 Posts
When I look at crucible stats for my clan it shows my 3 friends and then says missing stats for me because I've not linked my PSN account. I believe I have linked it though, and know for a fact that 2 of my friends have not linked their accounts here yet their stats show up fine. What is up?
Cryomaven
Cryomaven

1 Credits 6 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:I'm not seeing anything linked. Go here to link an account.

when I click that second link and sign in, it shows my username (Cryomaven) under Playstation ID. I don't see any other option to link account, does it require some verification, by clicking an e-mail link or something?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Cryomaven said:

Quick questions;

1. Is your PSN ID showing up in this box?
2. If yes, are you also hitting the blue 'Update settings button?
Cryomaven
Cryomaven

1 Credits 6 Posts
1. Yes
2. Yes, I had been, I just tried again now (after multiple attempts yesterday and a few today) and now when I click the "My Stats" tab at the top, it works properly. Thanks!

One problem still (maybe it takes awhile to update), I still don't show up on my clan page
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Cryomaven said:

Glad to hear the first issue is sorted, now let's get to issue #2!

Make sure your group on Bungie.net is set to public view for everything otherwise we can't grab your stats. Do that then collect stats and post here to let me know if there is still an issue.

Best of luck. :)
Cryomaven
Cryomaven

1 Credits 6 Posts
Hmm, it is (and has been) set to public under "group visibility" on bungie.net, and my profile seems to be linked properly (when I click "bungie profile" from this site, it brings me to my profile on bungie.net). The thing I find most confusing is that my friends in the clan show up properly, but they haven't done any setup or linking on this site
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Cryomaven said:

Alright, I can't help further since I'm not staff so I'll go hunt one down for you! Sorry about the issues.

@DarkenedNight @TheBigL
Cryomaven
Cryomaven

1 Credits 6 Posts
Thanks for the help for my first problem!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Cryomaven said:Thanks for the help for my first problem!

Here are a few more Bungie.net settings to look into:

Make sure that checkbox that says "display on public profile" is checked.

Also make sure that the "Privacy" setting is set like that.

Try that, if you havent already, and let me know what happens.

PS: Once you do that, go to your stats page and collect your stats.THEN check your clan page again.
Cryomaven
Cryomaven

1 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Thanks so much! The first step you posted was the problem, I hadn't checked to make it public. It works now! Thanks to you and Hey Im Swat!
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Cryomaven said:

You're welcome! Any other problems just give us a shout :)