Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

bdm100
bdm100

0 Credits 4 Posts
It hasn't been letting me update my stats for my character for the past 2 days it just says error collecting stats or too soon to update again when i try to update, I've searched in a couple other peoples GTs and it let me update stats on theirs no problem please help!
Thanks.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 251 Posts
When you view your page your stats are updating in the background. I just checked your page and your stats updated fine. If you continue to have any issues reply to this thread again.
bdm100
bdm100

0 Credits 4 Posts
Sengir79 said:When you view your page your stats are updating in the background. I just checked your page and your stats updated fine. If you continue to have any issues reply to this thread again.

Ok now when i try to update my stats it says "Invalid Xbox/Playstation Name, no stats found" and it still says last updated 2 days ago.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 251 Posts
I'll alert an admin for you.
bdm100
bdm100

0 Credits 4 Posts
ok thanks.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
bdm100 said: It hasn't been letting me update my stats for my character for the past 2 days it just says error collecting stats or too soon to update again when i try to update, I've searched in a couple other peoples GTs and it let me update stats on theirs no problem please help!
Thanks.

@Bdm002 fixed! Sorry about that. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
bdm100
bdm100

0 Credits 4 Posts
thanks alot! =)

This thread is closed