Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Mxkillas
Mxkillas

3 Credits 1 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
Yesterday I was a 29 then I played today did pretty good went to go check if I increased to 30 but I dropped to a 1
Xx ViRAM
Xx ViRAM

6 Credits 3 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
I was 35 in trials and dropped to 1...... you can click on rank progress and see it happen a couple days ago.... poof gone..... terrible
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Mxkillas said:Yesterday I was a 29 then I played today did pretty good went to go check if I increased to 30 but I dropped to a 1

We had a bug that affected a limit amount of users yesterday, thankfully I backed up stats. I have restored you.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Xx ViRAM said:I was 35 in trials and dropped to 1...... you can click on rank progress and see it happen a couple days ago.... poof gone..... terrible

We had a bug that affected a limit amount of users yesterday, thankfully I backed up stats. I have restored you. Sorry for the scare.
Xx ViRAM
Xx ViRAM

6 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:
Mxkillas said:Yesterday I was a 29 then I played today did pretty good went to go check if I increased to 30 but I dropped to a 1

We had a bug that affected a limit amount of users yesterday, thankfully I backed up stats. I have restored you.

DANG that was quick!!! thank you

This thread is closed