Destiny 2 Tracker Network
BoomRoastd
BoomRoastd

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey guys, I'm a pretty active destiny player. I have a titan, warlock, and a hunter, and they are each at 316 light. I am looking for a solid, active group of people to consistently chill with and raid with and run trials with on XB1. Yes I love this game, and take it relatively seriously, but i also enhoy having fun. Im getting burned out on the LFG and am in desperate need of a clan. Hook a brotha up.

Full disclosure. My pvp DTR stats aren't great. i'm not a scrub tho. no i dont consistently get to the lighthouse but i can hold my own in PVP. My main focus lately has been pve due to my lack of a squad

Msg me or hmu on XBL. GT is BoomRoastd.
Spawar3
Spawar3

0 Credits 13 Posts
Hey man, so XRG is a growing clan of 20 or so members that run just about everything. We clear HM on Tuesdays and run trials on the weekends. And either farm for certain weapons or run crucible in between. We started using a lightweight phone app called groupme to set up runs. Its almost like a group message but it doesn't throw out your info. We post game news along with strats and random funny shit. So if your down to fuck shit up without wiping for hours but dont want tryhards that rage if you fuck up a grenade throw, then were the crew. Final note, most of us are dads and husbands. We put family first, so regardless if were in the middle of hardmode Oryx or on round 9 4-4 trials. If family calls we step away and all understand. Well hope to hear from ya, if not then GL on the hunt for a clan.

Spaware XRG
Nelson Gonzalez
Nelson Gonzalez

0 Credits 2 Posts
Spaware XRG said:Hey man, so XRG is a growing clan of 20 or so members that run just about everything. We clear HM on Tuesdays and run trials on the weekends. And either farm for certain weapons or run crucible in between. We started using a lightweight phone app called groupme to set up runs. Its almost like a group message but it doesn't throw out your info. We post game news along with strats and random funny shit. So if your down to fuck shit up without wiping for hours but dont want tryhards that rage if you fuck up a grenade throw, then were the crew. Final note, most of us are dads and husbands. We put family first, so regardless if were in the middle of hardmode Oryx or on round 9 4-4 trials. If family calls we step away and all understand. Well hope to hear from ya, if not then GL on the hunt for a clan.

Spaware XRG

I'm looking for a clan as well and was hoping I could join in too? I've been doing a lot of gaming on Destiny by myself but now I need to do some raids but can't do them on my own so I'm looking for a group to do that with. My light level is at 290 right now.
I also play Halo 5 so if anybody plays that I can game it up on that too.
GT is NETONSAN.

Thanks,
Nelson
BoomRoastd
BoomRoastd

0 Credits 2 Posts
@Spaware, this sounds great. Sounds like exactly what i am looking for. how do i get in on the group msg/raids/clan?
ba2210
ba2210

0 Credits 75 Posts
Hello!! My name is Ba2210 and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.

We offer the following for members:
Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!

We always rank in the Top 3 Clans of Top100clans.com.

So if you are interested in being part of this GREAT COMMUNITY come join us.

How to join Dissension Gaming?

1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)
2) Create account for Forums (Put ba2210 as referrer)
3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game battalions of your choice.
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!

Let Know if you have any questions

Ba2210
MeS Player2
MeS Player2

24 Credits 21 Posts
Hey guys Malice eSports is a large active clan with many squads across the US and UK so that we can best suit your timeline. We like to have fun and play all parts of the game PvP, Raids, ToO whatever you want. We are broken down into squads so you have your close friends to play with on a regular basis but we are a large clan so you will always find someone from the clan on to play with! If you are interested fill out an application at www.maliceesports.com it's just the information we need to match you with the best team for you! Hope to see you soon.
Themako2
Themako2

0 Credits 4 Posts
Spaware XRG said:Hey man, so XRG is a growing clan of 20 or so members that run just about everything. We clear HM on Tuesdays and run trials on the weekends. And either farm for certain weapons or run crucible in between. We started using a lightweight phone app called groupme to set up runs. Its almost like a group message but it doesn't throw out your info. We post game news along with strats and random funny shit. So if your down to fuck shit up without wiping for hours but dont want tryhards that rage if you fuck up a grenade throw, then were the crew. Final note, most of us are dads and husbands. We put family first, so regardless if were in the middle of hardmode Oryx or on round 9 4-4 trials. If family calls we step away and all understand. Well hope to hear from ya, if not then GL on the hunt for a clan.

Spaware XRG

312 warlock
311 hunter
310 Titan
Need a group of people to run raids and crucible regularly. I'll help with whatever else.