Destiny 2 Tracker Network
FlamingPooRain
FlamingPooRain

0 Credits 2 Posts
I just beat the summoning pits with a time of 10m 8s and the #1 spot has a time of 13m 16s so I'd like to know how to submit my time,
I just don't see the option to submit anywhere but I do for raids ect, I'm kinda new to this site could anyone help me out here? XD
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
To submit your speed run, please go HERE. You will need to have recorded your FULL run as evidence that you did not simply join a game in progress. You will also need the URL of the game but this is NOT sufficient enough on it's own.

Once submitted, the staff member that deals with those will review it when he can (this could take awhile).
FlamingPooRain
FlamingPooRain

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:To submit your speed run, please go HERE. You will need to have recorded your FULL run as evidence that you did not simply join a game in progress. You will also need the URL of the game but this is NOT sufficient enough on it's own.

Once submitted, the staff member that deals with those will review it when he can (this could take awhile).

Thanks for the info but unfortunatley I didn't record it XD Should be easy enough to do again though :) It's only the Summoning Pits http://destinytracker.com/dg/4229768442
Do I have to record it from a capture card or could I just use a phone ect?