Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#loot  #kf  #nm  #exotic 
xGingerXx
xGingerXx

0 Credits 1 Posts
I literally JUST finished Kings Fall in normal mode on my Warlock for the first time. I got a new primary and an exotic drop. With the in-game chat screen being so friggin small, I didn't catch the name of the exotic that dropped. When I checked my inventory, there was nothing new. When I checked the tower [because I immediately assumed that it was something similar to the first sword - you know, you get a quest and have to provide certain items before you could get the piece of gear], but there was nothing there, at the gunsmith, in my mail, or with anyone I talked to.
Currently irritated. Can someone shed some light on my predicament?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
You're better off asking at http://Bungie.net. This forum is for DestinyTracker.com site support, we aren't Bungie so we can't offer official advice about the game
fidor98
fidor98

1 Credits 5 Posts
Just for the record, it will probably be the ravenous heart for the touch of malice bounty. Not 100% sure it is an exotic, but its the only thing i can think it would be.
Aswamp Donky
Aswamp Donky

0 Credits 4 Posts
What Fidor said. The ToM piece that you get for killing Oryx is an exotic. Not a weapon or armor piece though. It should be somewhere on the mission items tap area.