Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
cjpk248
cjpk248

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey guys you can stat check me I'm 50 in trials with 2+ KD. I'd really like to join a clan that has 2+ KD's as well. I'd also prefer adults. I play with some really good kids, but messaging them is like texting with a teenage girl and it's really hard to set up matches. We also have in clan issues with feedback. Basically everyone get super butt hurt when you are giving legit constructive criticism. I'm usually central time zone, sometimes eastern. Thanks everybody for your consideration I'm pretty desperate for trials groups even with my stats.

Our current clan has about a 90% win rate so I'm looking for people in that range. Again I'm looking for pretty sweaty players so I know I have a self selection issue in that many won't see this post. Just not so sweaty that they aren't mature enough to understand I have a life and family though.

Also for more info I can absolutely run any setup but most prefer titan (since day 1 not just for hammer) with a shotty. Can snipe too, just like playing aggressive when the match allows.
Freakzilladark
Freakzilladark

0 Credits 12 Posts
You never put your PSN.