Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Karpata
Karpata

0 Credits 3 Posts
For some reason my year 1 stats didn't carry over into year 2 is that correct? I can still view them in the year 1 tab. Is it supposed to be like a reset?

My ID is ii_Karpata_ii
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
@Karpata Your Year 1 stats are showing and they did carry over, unless yore playing with new characters i dont see any problem. No, Year 2 stats arent a reset. The Year 1 stats are merely a 'photo capture' of your stats from the last time they were collected in year 1.
Karpata
Karpata

0 Credits 3 Posts
Morarn said:@Karpata Your Year 1 stats are showing and they did carry over, unless yore playing with new characters i dont see any problem. No, Year 2 stats arent a reset. The Year 1 stats are merely a 'photo capture' of your stats from the last time they were collected in year 1.

Yes I do play with new characters but at least global stats like kills total or highest killstreak should carry over right? Right now its 33 but it should be 51. Its like all of year 1 never happened
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@Karpata Most of the stats are tied to characters, not accounts. That means that if the character with your highest kills of 51 gets deleted, then you will lose the stat as well. There is nothing that DTR could do about this is set up from the Bungie side, where they pull your stats from.
Karpata
Karpata

0 Credits 3 Posts
Bummer :/ Well then thanks for the quick replies. Guess I'll have to step up my game and go for 60 next time. ^^

This thread is closed