Destiny 2 Tracker Network
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Destiny Tracker Updated

- Playlist stats added. Quite bare at the moment, we're waiting for Bungie to update the API w/ more racing stats.
- Game History updated, shows your standings and race times.

Warning
Racing a lot can have an impact on your overall stats, like K/d, K/g, etc. Please keep in mind if that is something you care about.
Bigblast73
Bigblast73

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Sparrow racing should not be tracked. I shouldn't have to miss out on playing fun playlist because I care about my stats. Ridiculous
MB BigMac
MB BigMac

5 Credits 2 Posts
Bigblast73 said:Sparrow racing should not be tracked. I shouldn't have to miss out on playing fun playlist because I care about my stats. Ridiculous

I completely agree. I'm okay with the ranking being included in the playlist section, but it seems unreasonable to effect my K/D and Win %. Please consider detaching these stats from the account totals/averages.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@Bigblast73 and @MB BigMac

I fully agree. At the moment, it's out of my control. Bungie aggregates the game data. I'm looking into ways to de-attach. Don't shoot the messenger :)
MB BigMac
MB BigMac

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:@Bigblast73 and @MB BigMac

I fully agree. At the moment, it's out of my control. Bungie aggregates the game data. I'm looking into ways to de-attach. Don't shoot the messenger :)

I figured that was the case, just wanted to make sure I put my vote in the self-created ballot box :D Thanks Xorth
Da21
Da21

0 Credits 5 Posts
xorth said:Destiny Tracker Updated

- Playlist stats added. Quite bare at the moment, we're waiting for Bungie to update the API w/ more racing stats.
- Game History updated, shows your standings and race times.

Warning
Racing a lot can have an impact on your overall stats, like K/d, K/g, etc. Please keep in mind if that is something you care about.

Today I played 30-35 games and lost like 20, but I did not lose dtr score... Best feeling ever!
pxace
pxace

0 Credits 1 Posts
http://destinytracker.com/dg/4315852367

when will the leaderboards go live?
Supa22
Supa22

0 Credits 4 Posts
Are gates counting as zones on the overall crucible stats page? I never paid much attention to zones captured/neutralized as it's not really a stat I care much about (despite playing a lot of control). I feel like my count/percentile jumped pretty significantly since the last time I checked it. I've done only racing the past couple of days and no control so I'm wondering if it is tracking gates as zones. I'm at work now, so I can't test it. I compared those numbers to the DTR numbers for Control and they are pretty far off.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Supa22 said:Are gates counting as zones on the overall crucible stats page? I never paid much attention to zones captured/neutralized as it's not really a stat I care much about (despite playing a lot of control). I feel like my count/percentile jumped pretty significantly since the last time I checked it. I've done only racing the past couple of days and no control so I'm wondering if it is tracking gates as zones. I'm at work now, so I can't test it. I compared those numbers to the DTR numbers for Control and they are pretty far off.

We are not using Gates hit yet, but that is not a bad idea! Could include it for Sparrow racing.
Supa22
Supa22

0 Credits 4 Posts
xorth said:
Supa22 said:Are gates counting as zones on the overall crucible stats page? I never paid much attention to zones captured/neutralized as it's not really a stat I care much about (despite playing a lot of control). I feel like my count/percentile jumped pretty significantly since the last time I checked it. I've done only racing the past couple of days and no control so I'm wondering if it is tracking gates as zones. I'm at work now, so I can't test it. I compared those numbers to the DTR numbers for Control and they are pretty far off.

We are not using Gates hit yet, but that is not a bad idea! Could include it for Sparrow racing.

Interesting. My overall stats page says I have 3108 zones captured (top 3%).
True Skill Control Page says I have 223 games with 714 zones captured.
True Skill Zone Control says I have 10 games and 29 zones captured.
True Skill Iron Banner says I have 28 games and 85 zones captured.
That's a total of 828 zones captured, not the 3108 noted on overall page.

True Skill SRL says I have 41 games. I figure I average roughly 55-60 gates per race. Let's say 57. That would be 2337 gates hit. 2337 plus the 828 zones is 3165. Pretty close to the zones captured on my overall stats page. Am I missing something?

Edit: I would love to see gates hit as a stat. Would be pretty cool.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
@Supa22 I hope bungie didn't count gates as zones. We'll get gates hit added asap. We have it.
Supa22
Supa22

0 Credits 4 Posts
xorth said:@Supa22 I hope bungie didn't count gates as zones. We'll get gates hit added asap. We have it.

Not sure if it's doing it for everyone (since I now jumped to top 1% after a few races last night).

I ran 10 races yesterday and did nothing else since I had only a little time. My overall zone count went from 3108 to 3677. I'd be pretty impressed with anyone who can capture 569 zones in a single day. Again, I average 55-60 gates per race; so assuming I averaged 56.9 for the 10 races last night, that would make sense.

At least for me, gates are being counted as zones, but that's only reflected on my overall crucible stats page.
PuLSAz0r
PuLSAz0r

0 Credits 7 Posts
My win % shows as 0... I know I've won at least a few as I have my S license. Is this something you're waiting for from Bungie's API?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
PuLSAz0r said:My win % shows as 0... I know I've won at least a few as I have my S license. Is this something you're waiting for from Bungie's API?

Bungie does not provide wins in the api. Very weird.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
@Supa22 @MB BigMac

I think Bungie removed the stats from PvP, your SRL games should not affect your PvP stats. Would you mind verifying for me?
PuLSAz0r
PuLSAz0r

0 Credits 7 Posts
xorth said:
PuLSAz0r said:My win % shows as 0... I know I've won at least a few as I have my S license. Is this something you're waiting for from Bungie's API?

Bungie does not provide wins in the api. Very weird.

Oh OK, strange. Thanks for replying
Supa22
Supa22

0 Credits 4 Posts
xorth said:@Supa22 @MB BigMac

I think Bungie removed the stats from PvP, your SRL games should not affect your PvP stats. Would you mind verifying for me?

My stats remain the same as before. So they stopped adding to it, but have not reverted to previous numbers.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Supa22 said: but have not reverted to previous numbers.

That's correct, they shouldn't.
Jeremy Kissell
Jeremy Kissell

0 Credits 2 Posts
Please leave it as Bungie intended and don't separate racing from other PvP activities.

I didn't care about my PvP stats a year and a half ago, and I do now... Not separating racing will finally bring my K/D back to what it should be, there is no other way I can possibly bring up my K/D since I'm way better at racing than the rest of you.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Jeremy Kissell said:

Can't tell if troll comment because racing doesn't have any killing what-so-ever just deaths. Which means, your KD will drop not rise.