Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Dmthoss
Dmthoss

0 Credits 2 Posts
Could it be related to me deletion of what used to be my main Warlock after Taken King release in order to have one of each class that my Combined DTR is lower than the one from eache character independently?
In addition, while looking at my Year 1 combined DTR it is around 43K while current one goes down to 8K.
Is this correct?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Whenever you delete a character you delete all records of that character (stats for example) so yes, that is a factor. There is nothing we (DestinyTracker) can do about that as it's how Bungie handles it.
Dmthoss
Dmthoss

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Whenever you delete a character you delete all records of that character (stats for example) so yes, that is a factor. There is nothing we (DestinyTracker) can do about that as it's how Bungie handles it.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer and explanation!

What I would like to understand is if the combined character's DTR Score could carry some relation with the deleted one (the one that used to be my main one)?
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.

This thread is closed