Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Alter2332
Alter2332

0 Credits 2 Posts
For months now, my KD has been stuck at 1.89. Months. It has the green up arrow saying that it's going up, but I highly doubt that it's going up that minimally. Anything I can do to help?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Alter2332 said:

For us to help you, you'll need to link a gaming account as you currently have nothing linked. Please go here to link an account.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Alter2332 said:For months now, my KD has been stuck at 1.89. Months. It has the green up arrow saying that it's going up, but I highly doubt that it's going up that minimally. Anything I can do to help?

Hello there! Late reply, but are you still having an issue? Please provide me with either a PSNid or XBL gamertag so I can investigate this for you.

Thanks.
Alter2332
Alter2332

0 Credits 2 Posts
Darkened Night said:
Alter2332 said:For months now, my KD has been stuck at 1.89. Months. It has the green up arrow saying that it's going up, but I highly doubt that it's going up that minimally. Anything I can do to help?

Hello there! Late reply, but are you still having an issue? Please provide me with either a PSNid or XBL gamertag so I can investigate this for you.

Thanks.

i_aLter_i is my psn. I hope there's something you can do!