Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

HereticalJake
HereticalJake

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hello there!

I'm just making a generalized inquiry. According to Destiny Tracker, the below information is my rank (I think...?? It kind of confuses me..). Either way, I've sifted through 1,800 pages of Leaderboards and can't find my entry.. I'm very curious as to where I sit in the Leaderboards. Think you could give me a hand locating... me?? :P

Sincerely,
HereticalJake

Information in regards DTR:

#34205 Top 7% #263836 21609
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
What leaderboard are you looking at exactly? (DTR Score?)

#34205 Top 7%

What ever leaderboard you're looking at, that's where you sit. Your number 34,205 and in the top 7% of that leaderboard (closer to 1, the better).
HereticalJake
HereticalJake

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:What leaderboard are you looking at exactly? (DTR Score?)

#34205 Top 7%

What ever leaderboard you're looking at, that's where you sit. Your number 34,205 and in the top 7% of that leaderboard (closer to 1, the better).

I'm pretty sure it's the DTR Score, however I'm not certain what it's ranking me from. The top 7% of what?
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
HereticalJake said:

Top [INSERT NUMBER HERE] means you're in the top [NUMBER] of players on that leaderboard.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
The first number is for your specific class (Hunter, Titan, Warlock) placement. The following, larger number is for all Guardians. 7% implies that you are in the top 7% of all member who have their stats on the site, not all players.
HereticalJake
HereticalJake

0 Credits 3 Posts
Darkened Night said:The first number is for your specific class (Hunter, Titan, Warlock) placement. The following, larger number is for all Guardians. 7% implies that you are in the top 7% of all member who have their stats on the site, not all players.

that makes sooooo much more sense than the answers I've been getting. Thank you so kindly for clarifying, Darkened Knight :)
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Sorry for the late clarification; if you think of any other questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try and get to it ASAP.

This thread is closed