Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
CasperWeasel
CasperWeasel

3 Credits 8 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I have a crazy theory to finding the last Ghost. I have traveled everywhere in the tower right now including bouncing the boundries near the fan activation... I have a screenshot ontop the giant swinging thing near the speaker and have come to this conclusion.

In his grimoire card it states:
Rezyl Azzir was a man.

In time his kind would be called Titan. Mountains of muscle and might and metal. His collar was fur and teeth. His person clad in ornate, golden-etched plating, trophies upon his shoulders.

Now my theory is that theres only two men with this discussion with being a man, titan, might, muscles, and fur/teeth with gold etching. Is Shaxxx and Saladin. So theres the vex gate looking thing by Shaxxx and its the only logical thing before these walls as vex traveled through gates.

You get where I'm going with this right?
Cwayne89
Cwayne89

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
So in other words the ghost is located in the Iron Banner area, guess we'll find out once Iron Banner comes back around
wilcohalo
wilcohalo

5 Credits 8 Posts
CasperWeasel said:I have a crazy theory to finding the last Ghost. I have traveled everywhere in the tower right now including bouncing the boundries near the fan activation... I have a screenshot ontop the giant swinging thing near the speaker and have come to this conclusion.

In his grimoire card it states:
Rezyl Azzir was a man.

In time his kind would be called Titan. Mountains of muscle and might and metal. His collar was fur and teeth. His person clad in ornate, golden-etched plating, trophies upon his shoulders.

Now my theory is that theres only two men with this discussion with being a man, titan, might, muscles, and fur/teeth with gold etching. Is Shaxxx and Saladin. So theres the vex gate looking thing by Shaxxx and its the only logical thing before these walls as vex traveled through gates.

You get where I'm going with this right?

Yep wait for 29th