Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Flavoured David
Flavoured David

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a chill and relaxed clan? Look no further. Lobo Initiative is recruiting for players that enjoy raiding, jamming some crucible or both! At present our clan has 30+ Members whom are from all around the world, there is generally always someone online to play with!

There are no light levels required, your K/D doesn't matter! All you need is a great personality and a can do attitude!

For more information about the clan or if you are wanting to join, feel free to message myself on here or on Xbox live, my gamertag is: Flavoured David

Also you can view the clan page here: Lobo Initiative

We regularly raid and help others with raids, help with getting players to the light house in Trials of Osiris and in general love to do all the new content together as a team!

We also have a Facebook page where we post news and events, as well as have a group chat where we can ask the clan members for help or if we need to fill a spot in a raid we will always turn to the group chat before using lfg. Our clan page is locked down so randoms are unable to view and see content posted in the group, however it is a great place for the clan to collaborate when and who will be doing what! You can take a quick look here: Lobo Initiative Facebook page

For more information about the clan or if you are wanting to join, feel free to message myself on here or on Xbox live, my gamertag is: Flavoured David