Destiny 2 Tracker Network
zenkov
zenkov

2 Credits 4 Posts
There is some reason or is it just a glitch?

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/ps/izenkov

It's funny that stats have not fully updated and I'm still #46 on the PlayStation.

But of course it's a matter of time, because in the real statistics I am already outside the Top 50.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
This is a known bug but the developer is busy with HaloTracker.com. He will get this fixed when he can, please bare with us for now.

@xorth
Da21
Da21

0 Credits 5 Posts
codifiedutility said:
FishyfL said:I expected a drop from SRL stats getting shifted but 😱

^ This.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Da21 said:

Hi,

You and other people might be seeing errors because of Bungie no longer tracking the race game mode.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
I'm not quite sure what the bug is. Did you take a Site Score hit?

Marked for checking. Looking into this further, as it seems to be affecting a greater audience.
zenkov
zenkov

2 Credits 4 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Darkened Night said:I'm not quite sure what the bug is. Did you take a Site Score hit?

Marked for checking. Looking into this further, as it seems to be affecting a greater audience.

It is clear that DTR points were removed because the SRL, but distinctly more than it should be.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
zenkov said:
Darkened Night said:I'm not quite sure what the bug is. Did you take a Site Score hit?

It is clear that DTR points were removed because the SRL, but distinctly more than it should be.

I've wrote up a response, since many are asking.