Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

VisibleEye
VisibleEye

0 Credits 8 Posts
Would deleteing all three of my characters clear all stats related to destiny like starting brand new?

Want a fresh start.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
I think some stats would remain but I'm unsure on that. You would be better of asking at Bungie.net as they provide the stats.
VisibleEye
VisibleEye

0 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:I think some stats would remain but I'm unsure on that. You would be better of asking at Bungie.net as they provide the stats.
I was more pointing towards stats on here over the ones on bungie such as all stats like pvp/pvp I have a absurd amount of kills in pve and it bothers me that when you view them from bungie it doesnt match up with the stats on here due to me deleting characters in the previous days of raiding to farm gear. Its just an ocd matter.
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
VisibleEye said:

The stats here are the exact same stats on Bungie. If they still appear here after deleting a character, it's because Bungie hasn't deleted them.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Swat is correct. We take the aggregated information directly from the API and display it on our site. The only information we store are for stats that the API does not directly provide.

This thread is closed