Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
ghaster24
ghaster24

0 Credits 3 Posts
My score was originally 12k+ NOT 37K+, and i've posted this again because without a reply option (on a mobile device) theirs no communication. This Hey im swat i think was his name incorrectly, state that it was because bungie no longer keeping track on slr, when i Don't even play slr. I believe it was because i deleted my titan and made a new hunter. An i'm here to ask if u can look through or something to see if u can transfer my titans stats over to my new hunter. I'm 709 elo in trials and 800 something elo in elimination. I shouldn't be at 37K+ dtr score rank. i should be around the 10K+ fix this. I've been a day one player and play destiny daily to have such a shameful dtr score rank. And i'm starting to ditch destinytracker because guardian gg actually has shit correctly stated on their page not a sum of all characters and if u delete a character and make a new one it fucks up your stats, who does that
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
ghaster24 said: i deleted my titan and made a new hunter.

Deleted stats are gone for good, that's how Bungie handles deletion so we (and other stat tracking websites) can't do anything about it. We have no way of transferring or recovering stats from deleted characters.

If you don't want to lose stats, I suggest not deleting characters and if you still aren't happy, complain to Bungie.
ghaster24
ghaster24

0 Credits 3 Posts
I Will complain
Hi Im Swat
Hi Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
ghaster24 said:

Good luck :)
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
When you delete a character, the Bungie API takes those statistics away from your aggregates. When we calculate your DTR Site Score, deleted characters cause a decrease in games and stats which have an affect on your site score. However, your overall site score is not the sum of all three characters, it's an independently run formula.