Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
12 Credit(s) Received

You asked, and we answered. Today, DestinyTracker unveils Elo ratings for all Guardians. For the uninitiated, Elo ratings are a competitive index originally conceived for chess that has since found its way into the eSports scene with games like League of Legends. Elo is a win/loss oriented formula that we have adapted to cater to the intricacies of Destiny's Crucible.

Divisions for Elo Ratings

Unlike our other statistics, we have made Elo fully transparent. You can read exactly how we collect and modify the ratings of our players in our Elo Help Thread. These modifications include ways to handle quits, late join in progress games, and even one-sided matches against larger sized fireteams.

We've been processing Elo ratings for all players (even those who have never visited!) since December 1st, 2015. So if you've played any Crucible since then, your Elo will have already changed from its initial starting place at 1000. Go check your player page! Or take a look at our Elo leaderboards!

We look forward to seeing your feedback on the system, and will be listening closely and performing minor tweaks to improve the experience for everyone. Happy Holidays from the DestinyTracker team; we hope to see you in 2016!
DiffizzIe
DiffizzIe

20 Credits 18 Posts
Will this be separated by console or added to the DestinyTracker Leaderboard List/Playlist at some point?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
DiffizzIe said:Will this be separated by console or added to the DestinyTracker Leaderboard List/Playlist at some point?

Yes, we'll be integrating Elo to be more accessible as time progresses. Being able to find the Elo leaderboard is important!
Foxintoxx
Foxintoxx

0 Credits 2 Posts
Who's to be credited for those cool ghost emblems ? Cause they look really sweat , it'd be nice to have some high-res versions to make backgrounds or banners . Maybe I'd put my diamond one on the left chest of a tee-shirt (where the pocket is)
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Foxintoxx said:Who's to be credited for those cool ghost emblems ? Cause they look really sweat , it'd be nice to have some high-res versions to make backgrounds or banners . Maybe I'd put my diamond one on the left chest of a tee-shirt (where the pocket is)

I whipped them up in Photoshop CS6, glad you like them! Here's a high-rez version of the Diamond rank. If you'd rather have Diamond I or Diamond II, I can provide those as well (or any other for that matter).

Foxintoxx
Foxintoxx

0 Credits 2 Posts
Darkened Night said:
Foxintoxx said:Who's to be credited for those cool ghost emblems ? Cause they look really sweat , it'd be nice to have some high-res versions to make backgrounds or banners . Maybe I'd put my diamond one on the left chest of a tee-shirt (where the pocket is)

I whipped them up in Photoshop CS6, glad you like them! Here's a high-rez version of the Diamond rank. If you'd rather have Diamond I or Diamond II, I can provide those as well (or any other for that matter).

Thanks ! They look amazing :D good job .