Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
MonarchOfLight3
MonarchOfLight3

0 Credits 2 Posts
Bungie You Are A Bad Santa
Having Bought 30 Three of Coins to try & get my Light level up from 302/4
Spending hours taking on 22 bosses only to get 4 Blue Encrypted Engrams & 2 Gold Engrams
than going to see Cryptarch to decode my 2 gold Engrams for them only to decode at 290 Light NOT 310 Getting Very Disappointed with Bungie Not the Game {Very addictive}
Players Putting in the hard work & getting Little rewards IS Not Good Bungie Pleases Sort it out.
Season of goodwill & all That. Bad Santa Bungie?
shootyshoots
shootyshoots

5 Credits 22 Posts
Try the King's Fall raid challenge, normal mode (recommended 300 light) should reward 310 gear while hard mode's challenge gives guaranteed 320 gear.
You can find groups willing to raid in the LFG section of destinytracker or hop on over to destinylfg.net to find more people.
Trials of Osiris and Iron Banner are competitive pvp events that sometimes reward 310+ gear.
Although it may be too late, SRL also provided a chance at high light level gear provided you were past rank 3.
-Hope this helped and have a great new years.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
It sounds like you're coming to terms with how bad and boring Destiny can be.
MonarchOfLight3
MonarchOfLight3

0 Credits 2 Posts
Ok Cheers I Will Give it a Go.
Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey Im Swat said:It sounds like you're coming to terms with how bad and boring Destiny can be.

If you hate Destiny so much and refuse to play it than here is a idea get off a Destiny forum. I know just blew your mind
aperfectcircle
aperfectcircle

0 Credits 2 Posts
No I like it I'm 319 on my other account and can be on all 3 characters I just need a mark and a sniper with 1 damage higher
Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
aperfectcircle said:No I like it I'm 319 on my other account and can be on all 3 characters I just need a mark and a sniper with 1 damage higher

Oh sorry that comment wasn't meant towards you, it was for Hey Im Swat. I love Destiny and this forum as well and although it is going though a bit of a boring streak right now( I also have one of each class 317+) I get tired of people coming onto this forum and trying to let everyone know how much they hate Destiny, and that like them no one should play it. It sure is taking a while for them to realize that no one cares what they think. WE enjoy this game, WE enjoy using this forum to talk to others that also LOVE THIS GAME. Oh and Happy New Years everyone:)
TrueRadiantFree
TrueRadiantFree

0 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:It sounds like you're coming to terms with how bad and boring Destiny can be.

If you do work for this site, then you sure do a bad job of interacting with the community, being all negative about the game.