Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MCOmill
MCOmill

0 Credits 1 Posts
I cannot get my Gamer Tag to link to my account. It used to be but now is not and when I try to recover it it states it is linked. How do I fix this so I can use LFG without needing to state my gamer tag?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
MCOmill said:

There is nothing linked to your DestinyTracker.com account. Go here, fill in the correct box for whatever you play on then press the blue 'Update Settings' button. That should link a PSN and/or an XBox LIVE gamertag to your account.

If you get any error messages, please copy/paste it into a reply so we can help further.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
MCOmill said:I cannot get my Gamer Tag to link to my account. It used to be but now is not and when I try to recover it it states it is linked. How do I fix this so I can use LFG without needing to state my gamer tag?

Howdy,

If you're receiving a message saying that your account is already linked, send me a message over Xbox Live. Once I can confirm that you are the account holder, I'll be able to unlink it from whatever profile currently is using your gamertag so that you can link it to the user account that you used to create this thread.

My gamertag is 'Darkened Night'.