Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Carlinesque522
Carlinesque522

0 Credits 3 Posts
In the past when I viewed a game, the weapons used and their stats would display automatically. Now, I click on my gamer tag and they flash for an instant before my main crucible stat page loads. I find it helpful to review what weapons are working best over time. I am on an adroid tablet. Is this feature no longer available to me? Or is there a setting that I have somehow overlooked? Thanks.
Carlinesque522
Carlinesque522

0 Credits 3 Posts
I have now subscribed to your site on an annual basis. I am not sure how to access premium support, but the above issue is important to me. Please help me with this. And thanks for making this such a great resource!
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
I'll get staff to look into this. Sorry for the delay but they have been busy due to the festive period since they do all their work unpaid in their free time.

@Darkened Night
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Carlinesque522 said:In the past when I viewed a game, the weapons used and their stats would display automatically. Now, I click on my gamer tag and they flash for an instant before my main crucible stat page loads. I find it helpful to review what weapons are working best over time. I am on an adroid tablet. Is this feature no longer available to me? Or is there a setting that I have somehow overlooked? Thanks.

Hi there,

If I understand your issue correctly, when you click on a player in the recent game page, it goes to the player page and doesn't accordion open so that you can view what weapons you used. Have you tried clicking in the open space to the right of the gamertag/psn? The gamertag/psn is a link to the player page, but any other portion of the block containing the stats should expand the other information out. I've had someone try it out on an Android phone just to make sure it still works when you click in the open region, let me know if it doesn't and I'll look into it further.

clicking anywhere in the bracketed region should expand your stats for that game
Carlinesque522
Carlinesque522

0 Credits 3 Posts
Sometimes, the simplest answer is the best answer. It certainly is in this case!

Thanks so much! That had been driving me nuts.

I m didn't realize you guys were volunteers. I am doubly proud to support your efforts. Based on the quality of your work, I always assumed you were a commercial site.

I love Destiny and there is NO resource the caliber of destinytracker.

Thanks again from a long-time fan!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Carlinesque522 said:Sometimes, the simplest answer is the best answer. It certainly is in this case!

Thanks so much! That had been driving me nuts.

I m didn't realize you guys were volunteers. I am doubly proud to support your efforts. Based on the quality of your work, I always assumed you were a commercial site.

I love Destiny and there is NO resource the caliber of destinytracker.

Thanks again from a long-time fan!

Thanks for your continued support! Our efforts are fueled by gamers such as yourself.