Destiny 2 Tracker Network
VisceralReflexes
VisceralReflexes

0 Credits 1 Posts
So I wanted to start up a new clan for mature adult players, and have a group of people who can all play together every week instead of trying to find randoms off LFG sites - if you're looking for the same kinda thing and you like to have a laugh then send me a message and we can start up a new clan!
M151
M151

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi. Getting bored playing on my own. Count me in. PS4 tag M151-A1
drewdaddy10
drewdaddy10

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just sent you a message, Visceral. Definitely interested in joining up. PS4 tag drew_daddy10
NINJAHAJNIN
NINJAHAJNIN

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for clan currently, interested in what you are doing me: titan; max stat striker and sunbreaker working on defender subclass currently light level 297 located in the pacific nw usa. PS4 tag NINJAHAJNIN
Subrias
Subrias

0 Credits 3 Posts
I'm fairly new to destiny, but I have a long history of mmo raiding for the last 15 years. I'll message you on psn also otherwise, psn name is subrias. Hit me up.
ciaranchapman84
ciaranchapman84

0 Credits 1 Posts
Would be great to get in here folks, light level 300, just send me an add message
Longhaul1982
Longhaul1982

0 Credits 1 Posts
Count me in my current Clan is Stale gamer tag is Longhaul1982. I have 3 characters all,315-318LL, down for Dailes, weeklies, raiding, crucible, Iron Banner, Trials I do it all.
dragoon6736
dragoon6736

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a clan. Gonna send you a message after i get this posted. PSN: dragoon6736
becks0303
becks0303

0 Credits 1 Posts
VisceralReflexes said:So I wanted to start up a new clan for mature adult players, and have a group of people who can all play together every week instead of trying to find randoms off LFG sites - if you're looking for the same kinda thing and you like to have a laugh then send me a message and we can start up a new clan!

Add me light 250 titan, level 40. psn id ingkaix.
name420420
name420420

0 Credits 2 Posts
light 303 warlock depending on some gear changes. I would def be interested hit me up on psn Jentracey