Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Thewhiteliqour
Thewhiteliqour

0 Credits 4 Posts
My games played and other stats have significantly gone down any answers???
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi there!

This is very strange! I'll get a member of staff to look into this when he can but please be patient for a reply as staff do their jobs unpaid in their free time.

Thanks and sorry about the issue! :)

@Darkened Night
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
I'm not seeing any sort of discrepancy with your games played. Is there any specific values that you recall that you should be at? You may have selected a different character's stats. You can change your character by clicking the emblems near the top of the page. Also, please keep in mind that we show individual player stats on the left-most column (top on mobile) and overall stats to the right (bottom on mobile). This may also be the reason for you seeing less games played and such.

The only other issue that could cause your games played to drop would be the deletion of a character (in some cases), or because of something that occurs on the Bungie API (like the Sparrow Racing League being removed).
Thewhiteliqour
Thewhiteliqour

0 Credits 4 Posts
I appreciate the help I was ranked #349 in zones neutralized two weeks ago and am now much higher if u could just have a look it's very likely iron banner brought me down thanks and have a happy new year
Thewhiteliqour
Thewhiteliqour

0 Credits 4 Posts
I played around 2500 matches had over 4000 neutralized zones