Destiny 2 Tracker Network
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
We have released a new feature to compare your PvP stats with your friends and other players! Here is a demo

DiffizzIe
DiffizzIe

20 Credits 18 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Nice! RIP reflexe... lol Destiny Tracker keeps getting better, you guys rock!
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
Might just be because I'm at work and can't see it but is there an option to choose platform (Xbox or PS) for the name because mine automatically pulls Xbox One stats and not Playstation since my name is the same on both.
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
TrOuSahSnaKe said:Might just be because I'm at work and can't see it but is there an option to choose platform (Xbox or PS) for the name because mine automatically pulls Xbox One stats and not Playstation since my name is the same on both.

Yes there is an option on the right side of the box. Click the icon on the right side of the name input.
TrOuSahSnaKe
TrOuSahSnaKe

0 Credits 29 Posts
xorth said:
TrOuSahSnaKe said:Might just be because I'm at work and can't see it but is there an option to choose platform (Xbox or PS) for the name because mine automatically pulls Xbox One stats and not Playstation since my name is the same on both.

Yes there is an option on the right side of the box. Click the icon on the right side of the name input.

I will attempt to do it on my laptop later but right now im on my ipad and its just a white box that doesn't do anything when you click it.
xorth
xorth

643 Credits 527 Posts
TrOuSahSnaKe said:
xorth said:

I will attempt to do it on my laptop later but right now im on my ipad and its just a white box that doesn't do anything when you click it.

Look at my screen shot in my post up above, you should see those dark gray buttons on the rights of the input boxes.
Darren Madrigal
Darren Madrigal

0 Credits 1 Posts
i like destiny