Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#pve  #raid  #ToO 
SxKxRegulator
SxKxRegulator

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi!
Reg here and SGN is actively seeking new members specifically for Destiny! Yes, there is a bit of a lull with Destiny so this is a bit two-fold for me. Definitely want to bring in some new blood into our fun and welcoming community. But I also would love to have some regulars to jump into the Crucible, Trials, and some raiding. I'm on both consoles though just started on the PS4 so I'm a bit behind. Let's have some fun in the universe that we all love! Also, SGN is more of a community than a clan. So check us out at www.thesgn.com

And if you're interested in the boilerplate message...seriously, it's thrilling stuff...keep reading ;)

Here at The Syndicate Gaming Network (SGN) our motto is 'Come for the Gaming, Stay for the Community' and we stay true to these words. Whether destroying the Hive in Destiny, machines in Titanfall, or each other in Call of Duty, we bring a unique combination of competitive play and community interaction to each and every experience. Currently active on all platforms with popular titles such as Black Ops3, Destiny, Halo 5, Star Wars Battlefront, CS:GO, Smash, we blend a competitive clan with players at various skill levels. Whether you are looking to compete against other teams, learn some new skills in your favorite game, or just find a group of similar-minded players, SGN has what you need.
Well organized, structured, and always open to new ideas and expansion, SGN is the true home for anyone looking to break the cycle of boring, complicated, or restrictive clans; nothing is worse than getting involved with a group on a whole different mindset. If you think you can follow our simple rules, check us out at thesgn.com, chat with us in the forums or in game, and come be a part of the best gaming community around.

'Come for the Gaming, Stay for the Community'
SxKxRegulator
SxKxRegulator

0 Credits 2 Posts
We are still looking for new members to mix in with our current members. While we all seem to be spending time bouncing between Destiny and the Division, with the April Update live, this is a great time to join!!! We've been taking people through the Kings Fall raid, especially those that haven't done it. Whether you're on the PS4 or the Xboner, you'll have friendly and helpful fireteam members. Head over to http://www.thesgn.com , sign up and let's go kick the crap out of some space aliens. Try to remember to indicate that "Reg sent you" when you do sign up ;)
OutkastGamer
OutkastGamer

0 Credits 4 Posts
I applied on your website.