Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Deadshot104
Deadshot104

2 Credits 6 Posts
Im a huge pvp player who plays everyday. But going against full fire teams in elimination and skirmish gets old and kills the kd. im a 1.52 kd and 41 skill. I do Trials weekly and 3v3 alike.
TheCrispyCreamer
TheCrispyCreamer

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing. My KD overall isnt the best because at first i didnt care but recently its been pretty good. I'm like you and looking for a group that plays regularly and is decently skilled.
milasrotcorp
milasrotcorp

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm looking for one as well
ICE Dey
ICE Dey

0 Credits 31 Posts
ICE Gaming is recruiting for Destiny. We play any mode, ranging from PvE to PvP. We're a gaming community were we try to make the gaming atmosphere enjoyable for everyone. Not only do we include Destiny, we include Halo, CoD, GTA 5, and Battlefield. Come check us out and become a member of the ICE Gaming community!

XB1 Console Only

Requirements:
15+ years of age
Mic required
Forum access

How to join:
1. Register at our website and put ICE Dey as referrer: http://icegamingus.com/forum.php?tabid=12
2. Apply to your desired brigade here http://icegamingus.com/application-forms.php?appid=2
Freakzilladark
Freakzilladark

0 Credits 12 Posts
Glad to have you on board Deadshot104. No need to play with randoms anymore.
rG Pantera WL
rG Pantera WL

0 Credits 26 Posts
Deadshot104 said:Im a huge pvp player who plays everyday. But going against full fire teams in elimination and skirmish gets old and kills the kd. im a 1.52 kd and 41 skill. I do Trials weekly and 3v3 alike.

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to join a fun, mature gaming community? We are a new community that is looking for fun, loyal members to get to know and game together. If this interests you please visit our site. Thanks
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=My name is rG Pantera WL I'm one of the leaders of Rapture Gaming and we are looking for gamers! We are an organized friendly community that prides itself on providing a fun, safe and mature environment for it's members. rG has forums, game nights, tournaments and much much more. Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone. Requirements to join are: A working Mic, minimum of 17 years of age. Other then that you are good to go!

So if you are interested in being part of Rapture Gaming come join us.

How to join?

1) Visit website: rapturegamingcommunity.net
2) Click where it says register in red on the top right of the home page (Put rG Pantera WL as referrer)
3) After your done doing that you will receive a private message with further instructions.
4) Bam your in!!!!

Please let me know if I can further assist you.
Deadshot104
Deadshot104

2 Credits 6 Posts
Freakzilladark said:Glad to have you on board Deadshot104. No need to play with randoms anymore.
thanks for having me hope to play with you soon