TrueRadiantFree
TrueRadiantFree

0 Credits 8 Posts
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TrueRadiantFree said:

Hi,

You'll need to explain to us what the problem is exactly other than 'Missing games'. You'll also need to tell us what your PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag is so we can help.
TrueRadiantFree
TrueRadiantFree

0 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
TrueRadiantFree said:

Hi,

You'll need to explain to us what the problem is exactly other than 'Missing games'. You'll also need to tell us what your PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag is so we can help.

I figured out the issue myself. I erased the topic I had originally written, because there seems to not be a delete post function on the site. Also, I don't even think you're staff or an admin, so it doesn't concern you. If you are then disregard the previous sentence.
TrueRadiantFree
TrueRadiantFree

0 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
TrueRadiantFree said:

Hi,

And yeah I just checked your background, and you are someone who "hasn't had real interest in Destiny since 2014", hasn't even played much since then, gives wrong answers, and doesn't even work on or maintain the site? And a couple of other users have even replied to you and said that you're a troll and that your comments are rude.. So, I suggest you shouldn't pose as staff here by including yourself as a part of "us".
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TrueRadiantFree said:

Hi,

First of all, please don't be rude. I am a trusted member of the DestinyTracker/HaloTracker community that helps out when staff are busy. Getting a response from someone who isn't staff but does have a bit of knowledge of how things work is often better than getting no response at all. If you have a problem with me helping you and other users, please feel free to report me to a member of staff.

The staff don't give non-staff members the option to delete posts because it would allow the user to delete potentially harmful and rule breaking posts.

Glad to see you solved your issue though! Any further issues, just make another thread and myself and staff do our best to help you out! :)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Aye. Swat is a trusted member who helps us out with issues when he can to take a load off of staff. If it is something that needs escalation to the staff level, he lets us know.
Please don't call people trolls for trying to be nice :)

If you have any further issues, please make a new topic so someone from the site (and / or) staff can assist. Thanks.

This thread is closed