Destiny 2 Tracker Network
jrgeek
jrgeek

0 Credits 11 Posts
For whatever reason I seem to have really good days and really bad days in PVP. It's not like I start off playing well and decline over time, but rather I start and it's just crap. Then I have days where I'm doing great. Not sure why this is, but have any of you ever experienced this type of swing in your game play? If you have, what did you do to correct it?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
If you have, what did you do to correct it?

Play a better game such as Halo. :P
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
This tends to happen to most players who play a lot in most, if not all multiplayer experiences (including Halo). I've always found that remedy is taking a break from playing. I know you probably don't want to, but when my aim is way off, or I'm not thinking critically about how to best maneuver around the map and make plays, it's because I've gotten too far in the rhythm to think logically. I'll spend a day or so doing other things, or playing other games and when I return my shot and gameplay are usually up to par.

Of course, you could be just getting unlucky. If you match people who play a specific way that interferes with your normal playstyle. But I find that usually a break helps me out tremendously (...which I'm doing right now with Halo 5, actually).