Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

wilcohalo
wilcohalo

5 Credits 8 Posts
Some guy with the name of zobelkatrina is spamming posts on the forums.
So I wanna report him but I cant see where maybe im stupid lol.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
wilcohalo said:

Hi there,

First of all, could I please ask you to decrease the size of your signature to something like (500x158)? It's currently very large which makes it unsuitable as it will break the site layout on smaller devices.

I have already reported the Korean spam bot to staff, it will be banned soon but unfortunately, these come back every so often. Thanks for the report though! :)
wilcohalo
wilcohalo

5 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
wilcohalo said:

Hi there,

First of all, could I please ask you to decrease the size of your signature to something like (500x158)? It's currently very large which makes it unsuitable as it will break the site layout on smaller devices.

I have already reported the Korean spam bot to staff, it will be banned soon but unfortunately, these come back every so often. Thanks for the report though! :)

Okay awesome i didnt know about these korean spam bots lol.
And yeah I will change it
weestevey
weestevey

0 Credits 1 Posts
hey i have the same problem. chewdbubblegum been spamming the chatbox on the x1 lfg page. it says report spammers but theres nowhere to do it. litle help?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
weestevey said:hey i have the same problem. chewdbubblegum been spamming the chatbox on the x1 lfg page. it says report spammers but theres nowhere to do it. litle help?

Hi there

Due to constant spam which NEVER EVER ends, the staff have given up monitoring the chat. If someone is spamming, either ignore them or come back later.

Sorry but blame the spammers not the staff as staff do all their work in their free time unpaid.

This thread is closed