Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Baduizum443
Baduizum443

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am looking to play with a group mostly at night because I work during the day and I have weekends off. So I am looking for other that want to play together and do some raids and missions. I don't care what level you are just be mature. If you are interested then send me a message.
DAMNxN3ARxD3AD
DAMNxN3ARxD3AD

0 Credits 26 Posts
ICE Gaming is recruiting for Destiny. We play any mode, ranging from PvE to PvP. We're a gaming community were we try to make the gaming atmosphere enjoyable for everyone. Not only do we include Destiny, we include Halo, CoD, GTA 5, and Battlefield. Come check us out and become a member of the ICE Gaming community!

XB1 Console Only

Requirements:
15+ years of age
Mic required
Forum access

How to join:
1. Register at our website and put DAMNxN3ARxD3AD as referrer: http://icegamingus.com/forum.php?tabid=12
2. Apply to your desired brigade here http://icegamingus.com/application-forms.php?appid=2
DoD DeathDealers
DoD DeathDealers

0 Credits 12 Posts
We are an active Dads of Destiny clan looking for new members. Must be a dad, obviously. We play everything from white knuckle PvP to casual raids. Check us out at https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/1363470
roguediamond97
roguediamond97

0 Credits 6 Posts
Winds of Prism is a clan that first focuses on the ties between its members and then the game. We want to grow as a whole rather than individually.

We are a primarily 18+ clan that respects everyone. We do NOT show prejudice towards sexual orientation/preference, religion, politics, race, and/or life style. Respect is of the upmost importance and disrespect is not tolerated within our group or towards fellow members. We are always in contact with one another and are constantly planning activities to do with one another. Please if you're interested visit our clan site and join. Everyone is welcome and we looking forward to making new friends.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Xbox/1394457
AGC TWINBOOSTED
AGC TWINBOOSTED

0 Credits 29 Posts
I am XGNTWINBOOSTED. I am a clan member of Xiled Gaming Network's ION Division Single Helix (SH) Squadron. I am extending an invitation to you to join our squad. If you choose to join you will become a new recruit of the ION's SH Squad. We have four pillars that represent what XGN stands for which are; 1. Community - Xiled Gaming Network has become the largest global gaming organization. Offering a unique family oriented community. 2. Knowledge - The online world can be a scary place. XGN allows gamers to take part in our ranking structure which teaches players dedication, problem solving skills and online safety.3. Improvement - Most teams discourage less skilled players. XGN allows all gamers to join, meet friends and enjoy the fun while assisting players to improve at the game. 4. Positivity - With so much negativity in gaming, XGN creates a safe gaming environment for everyone to take part in. We’re often considered the last heartbeat keeping positive gaming communities alive. This is an XBox One clan. For more details send me a message on XBox Live at GT: XGNTWINBOOSTED. I hope that you will join us and be apart of the largest active multi-platform gaming community around.
ba2210
ba2210

0 Credits 75 Posts
Hello!! My name is Ba2210 and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, BF4, BattleFront, Rainbow 6: Siege) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members! You'll need a mic and daily access to the forums in order to join.

We offer the following for members:
Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Event Team, Competition Teams, , and others!

We always rank in the Top 3 Clans of Top100clans.com.

So if you are interested in being part of this GREAT COMMUNITY come join us.

How to join Dissension Gaming?

1) Visit website: Dissension Gaming (www.dgcgaming.net)
2) Create account for Forums (Put ba2210 as referrer)
3) Read this thread: Apply to Join Here
4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game battalions of your choice.
5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in the group, and onto the Brigade list.
6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!

Let Know if you have any questions

Ba2210