Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Vinni-K
Vinni-K

0 Credits 13 Posts
my ELO was 1418.0 in rumble like 30 minutes ago, which placed me a 52nd in rumble on psn, theres a game i had about 20 minutes ago that counted as a DNF, but this guy (CrabbyAlarm42) killed me in the game then waved at me ,and left the game, at that time i was on 1 kill, then my screen went black and i got the buffalo error code... it took me offline and i went back to the title menu, because i know you get punished for leaving games, i went on DTR to find that im now 87th, wow
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Vinni-K said:

Please keep ELO questions to the ELO thread, thanks!
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
All disconnects will count as quits, we have this in effect to punish players who leave their games. We have no way of establishing the difference between error code DNFs and actually quitting the game. If the Bungie API reports a DNF, you'll end up taking a loss. There's nothing we can do, unfortunately.

On the bright side, the setback isn't all that bad! One or two more wins and you'll be back up to where you were! :D