Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
rushinwillette
rushinwillette

0 Credits 2 Posts
Took a long break from the game and am ready to tackle this new top tier competitive pvp clan. I'm aiming to have this clan have a overall 2 k/d with all the included members. I have been mainly a solo player but want to build chemistry with other top tier players to tackle competitive settings like ToO and eventually leading to tournaments if this can get serious enough. I would like to have a friendly group of people that can joke around with each other but have intelligence and communication when it comes to PvP. Post psn and I can take a look you/ post your stats/ interests in the clan, thanks!
Rbegey1
Rbegey1

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey dude, PSN is Rbegey1. You can check stats yourself but generally a have a 1.74 kd, 1500 elo trials etc etc. Obviously i dont meet your 2.0 kd requirements but trust me when i say im improving quickly.
pilgrims pain
pilgrims pain

0 Credits 2 Posts
PSN: Pilgrims_Pain
BOOMMF123
BOOMMF123

0 Credits 4 Posts
My psn is BOOMMF123, I don't have the greatest overall kd, in fact its kinda mediocre. However, when I do try, like in trials lately I've been averaging about a 2.2 kd in the last 5 weeks or so. Overall in trials I'm sitting at a good 1.78 kd. I know I'm not up to a 2.0 overall but I am getting better as the weeks progress, my stats prove. I suggest you check my stats out on guardian.gg or destinytrialsreport.com. Also https://guardian.gg/en/leaderboard/2/14/BOOMMF123. Thanks.