Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Thomas M.Lund
Thomas M.Lund

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey. is it possible to restore stats from my deleted characters? since day 1, i have deleted approx 6 characters , and some of them was my main that i had good stats on. Now it seems that my KD never increases. i played with pvp a couple days with a friend, and why did he get up 10 trueskill levels and mine was stuck at 25 even when we played together and i played better than him? is it because of my lost stats? i think something is definitly wrong with my stats.

Thanks=)
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hi,

Whenever you delete a character, Bungie deletes everything associated with it. This makes it impossible to recover deleted stats. More information on deleted characters at Bungie.net

Also, you don't appear to have a gaming account linked. If you would like to link your gaming account, go here.
Thomas M.Lund
Thomas M.Lund

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thanks! What do you mean with gaming account linked? i have a Bungie profile.

Hey Im Swat said:Hi,

Whenever you delete a character, Bungie deletes everything associated with it. This makes it impossible to recover deleted stats. More information on deleted characters at Bungie.net

Also, you don't appear to have a gaming account linked. If you would like to link your gaming account, go here.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Thomas M.Lund said:

Hi,

By "Gaming account" I meant the account you game on ie: your PSN and/or XBox LIVE account. I see you've linked an account now, this will make it easier for you to find your stats and for us to provide support if you ever have issues.

Any further questions, just ask!