Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Turkasaurus-rex
Turkasaurus-rex

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Are you tired of searching and searching for someone to play Destiny with? Tired of wanting to raid but having no one to raid with? Tired of rolling the dice and joining an LFG group, only to be let down? Want to run Vault of Glass for fun, or try your luck at some Prison of Elders? Do you want to stomp on some Blueberries in the Crucible with 5 of your friends... but can't quite find 5 friends to play with? Are you tired of being a Blueberry, all alone, joining the Crucible and trying to yell at other, probably mic less, Blueberries while you get mercilessly stomped on by a full fireteam? Do you have itchy, irritated skin?

Well, I can't help with that last one, but I can offer you a pretty damn cool group of people that love Destiny, and want to have fun. I would like to offer you a place with the House of Tools. We raid, we battle in the Crucible, we run Trials of Osiris (and some of us are even pretty good at it), if it is in Destiny... we'll do it. Come join us. We only have one rule in the House: Don't be a dick!

To check us out or join, click the link:
http://destinytracker.com/clans/444548/house-of-tools
Turkasaurus-rex
Turkasaurus-rex

1 Credits 2 Posts
Feel free to message me as well, my PSN is Turkasaurus-rex.
House of payne
House of payne

0 Credits 1 Posts
Turk should you add as of now it's only ps4 on the title?