Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Darthscepter
Darthscepter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hello,

I just registered an account here but when I look at my profile I don't see my clan name. How do I link it?

Thanks
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi,

To link your clan to your account, you'll need to link your PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag to your account. You can do that here Providing you have your group and PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag set to public at Bungie.net, your clan should link automatically.

Any problems, let me know.
Darthscepter
Darthscepter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi,

To link your clan to your account, you'll need to link your PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag to your account. You can do that here Providing you have your group and PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag set to public at Bungie.net, your clan should link automatically.

Darthscepter
Darthscepter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Darthscepter said:
Hey Im Swat said:Hi,

Thank you for your response. My settings at bungie.net are public and I used the link you sent me but I still cant see my clan on my account here.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Darthscepter said:

Hi again,

Is the group at Bungie.net set as your active clan? If not, you'll have to do that. Please read this article for more information.

Hope that helps.