Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Darthscepter
Darthscepter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hello,

I just registered an account here but when I look at my profile I don't see my clan name. How do I link it?

Thanks
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi,

To link your clan to your account, you'll need to link your PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag to your account. You can do that here Providing you have your group and PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag set to public at Bungie.net, your clan should link automatically.

Any problems, let me know.
Darthscepter
Darthscepter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi,

To link your clan to your account, you'll need to link your PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag to your account. You can do that here Providing you have your group and PSN ID and/or XBox LIVE Gamertag set to public at Bungie.net, your clan should link automatically.

Darthscepter
Darthscepter

0 Credits 3 Posts
Darthscepter said:
Hey Im Swat said:Hi,

Thank you for your response. My settings at bungie.net are public and I used the link you sent me but I still cant see my clan on my account here.

Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Darthscepter said:

Hi again,

Is the group at Bungie.net set as your active clan? If not, you'll have to do that. Please read this article for more information.

Hope that helps.