Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MackinsVII
MackinsVII

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I'm a 320 Titan looking for an active UK based clan to Raid and do PvP with as pretty much every one else in my clan has quit the game, so I've been struggling on for months now, mostly helping other people out and my American friends at weekends, but things are very dull on week days.
AGC TWINBOOSTED
AGC TWINBOOSTED

0 Credits 29 Posts
We are not UK based however we do have a few UK players in the clan.

I am XGNTWINBOOSTED. I am a clan member of Xiled Gaming Network's ION Division Single Helix (SH) Squadron. I am extending an invitation to you to join our squad. If you choose to join you will become a new recruit of the ION's SH Squad. We have four pillars that represent what XGN stands for which are; 1. Community - Xiled Gaming Network has become the largest global gaming organization. Offering a unique family oriented community. 2. Knowledge - The online world can be a scary place. XGN allows gamers to take part in our ranking structure which teaches players dedication, problem solving skills and online safety.3. Improvement - Most teams discourage less skilled players. XGN allows all gamers to join, meet friends and enjoy the fun while assisting players to improve at the game. 4. Positivity - With so much negativity in gaming, XGN creates a safe gaming environment for everyone to take part in. We’re often considered the last heartbeat keeping positive gaming communities alive. This is an XBox One clan. For more details send me a message on XBox Live at GT: XGNTWINBOOSTED. I hope that you will join us and be apart of the largest active multi-platform gaming community around.
AGC TWINBOOSTED
AGC TWINBOOSTED

0 Credits 29 Posts
We do have a UK based squad. Please msg me if you would like to join.
mattywhg
mattywhg

0 Credits 9 Posts
Are you fed up of looking for groups for raids?do you want to actually win in iron banner?xAllegiancex has got you covered.read on.

I started playing destiny in year 1 and soon got bored due to never having groups for raids.i joined this clan in year 2 and I haven't stopped raiding since.our calendar is full every week with new raids old raids crucible and everything else destiny.we have Trials and iron banner players who are some of the best iv played with and they always give good advice.

Just going to keep it simple,if you spend hours looking for groups with out any luck or always fail to get completions due to bad communication and not knowing who your raiding with then join xAllegiancex. It fulfils all your destiny needs. we are on PS4 and have people from all over the world so there will always be someone online to run content with.

Use this link http://www.xallegiancex.com/ and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page then fill in application form.there is a link on the page for that aswell.
mention that you were recruited by mattywhg and I look forward to seeing you in destiny.

Peace out guardians.

Any questions please message me and I'll be glad to help

Mattywhg xAx England