Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#dtr 
Vinni-K
Vinni-K

0 Credits 13 Posts
Can anyone tell me if this new design is going to happen, or are they just testing it right now, to see what we think of it. Cause personally I'm not that keen on how it looks, its fine the way it is.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
care to elaborate on what's wrong with it? Dissent is ok, but explaining what is wrong helps to prevent future dissatisfaction.
TheMechanic420Xx
TheMechanic420Xx

0 Credits 1 Posts
it scks
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TheMechanic420Xx said:it scks

How about you explain what you dislike about the layout instead of just saying 'it scks' (whatever that means).
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Vinni-K said:

Xorth wants to change the layout so the stat pages are so cramped together.
Sassi
Sassi

0 Credits 1 Posts
It seems all okay to me. :)
Vinni-K
Vinni-K

0 Credits 13 Posts
The recent games could be hidden in the right hand side, and you click on a vertical tab to show it, that would save some space, and the main stats could be focused in the middle as a result of that.

Under the the DTR SCORE, your rank should be shown a little bit more obvious, eg, my dtr score of 96,886 should be in the small font, and the 5,994 rank should be in the big font, this is especially important since when i search up my opponents during the match making its a quick way to identify their skill level.

The DTR true skill in the top left, is good but it could be just slightly bigger, like the size it was, since if you take my recommendation of the recent games, I think it wouldn't be much of a problem to resize it.

Also could the squares that show your trueskill for your top game modes, could it also have a percentage to your next trueskill level, it would save alot of time, because currently you have to click on show all, then click on the game mode you want, and finally scroll down the page just to check the percentage bar.