Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
P3pp3r Pi3
P3pp3r Pi3

0 Credits 10 Posts
Hey guys, started a new clan and wanting new people asap! Newbies, Casuals and even Veterans are welcome! Looking to start a new community and share my passion for Destiny with others!
Ask to join on the app or on bungie.net
The clan name is : Extra Crespy
NEW CLOSED SELECTIVE CLAN!
Send me a message with classes, light level, why you want to join etc and approvals will await!
Leave your gamer tag in the comment section if interested so I can search you up on bungie.net and invite you as I need at least three so it can be activated
Just want anyone! Wanna get a good community going dedicated to playing PVP, Raids and Strikes with every week
bornesupreme214
bornesupreme214

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello, how are you. I am a Xbox one destiny player that has been playing the game since January 2015 during "The Dark Below." I enjoy playing both PVE and PVP and I would consider myself a hardcore Destiny player (if that means playing the game everyday for a year). I'm looking for a group a friends to play Destiny with. I'm willing to play any and all activities in Destiny every week and I am very dependable. I have a 310 Titan and Warlock and my gamer tag is bornesupreme214 .... I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
P3pp3r Pi3
P3pp3r Pi3

0 Credits 10 Posts
Hey man! Nice I started around Dark Below as well, good to hear you are keen to join the clan. I'll look you up and send you an invite but will have to discuss things a little more on bungie.net about a few further questions. unfortunately won't be able to get online today as well PST 20:18pm
Dracolich66696
Dracolich66696

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey there I'm looking for a group of people to play destiny with and have tried a couple clans so far, but none of them were as active as i was hoping. If you would like to add me in I would be happy to go on raids, run weekly, and do PvP. I started back before dark below, but was playing my roommates gamertag. Just started over the other week and have a 225 light titan and a 27 lvl warlock. my gamertag is Dracolich66696
P3pp3r Pi3
P3pp3r Pi3

0 Credits 10 Posts
All good mate I'll invite you and we'll see where it goes just hop on bungie.net or the app and accept it then set as an active clan! I'll be on today so add me P3pp3r Pi3
If you haven't made a bungie account then you should because that how I can invite you and then you can set your new clan!
P3pp3r Pi3
P3pp3r Pi3

0 Credits 10 Posts
Still looking for new clan members! Looking to do trials and iron banner hmu to join a fresh clan in hopes that it will turn into a friendly regularly active clan to play destiny!
P3pp3r Pi3
P3pp3r Pi3

0 Credits 10 Posts
BACK FROM A MASSIVE BREAK! Still looking for those new players for a new clan!
P3pp3r Pi3
P3pp3r Pi3

0 Credits 10 Posts
Still open for any new players to join! Send us a message here or a request to join on bungie.net
Tell me a little about yourself and why you'd like to join!
P3pp3r Pi3
P3pp3r Pi3

0 Credits 10 Posts
Still looking for new players! Anyone is welcome, I will help in activities to obtain new gear and help level up for new players and do raids and pvp with others!
Im Platt
Im Platt

0 Credits 22 Posts
yo im here message me
Prodigy924
Prodigy924

0 Credits 3 Posts
hi i got a 300 warlock that i play on daily usually . just looking for people to play with and have fun although im not experienced in raids and things like that but i would love to learn! my gamer tag is Prodigy924
Prodigy924
Prodigy924

0 Credits 3 Posts
hi i got a 300 warlock that i play on daily usually . just looking for people to play with and have fun although im not experienced in raids and things like that but i would love to learn! my gamer tag is Prodigy924