Destiny 2 Tracker Network
DwightFryebrain
DwightFryebrain

4 Credits 6 Posts
How do I get my name to appear highlighted in green while I am looking at the leaderboards? One day I saw my name highlighted on each list making it really easy to find myself, but now even if I sign or proceed to leaderboards from my stats page, I never see my name highlihted. What can I do?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi,

I don't think that's ever been a feature of our leaderboards.
DwightFryebrain
DwightFryebrain

4 Credits 6 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hey Im Swat said:Hi,

Hmm, should be for Certain. I track my own progress, esp my weakest stats, to stay focused on improving those skills which need it most. I may have to scroll in multiple pages to find myself and its tedious tp pick yourself out of name after name. Just think it should be a given that you see yourself highlighted on Any leaderboard(regionally too) whether or not you're in the top ten percent. Make It So. Please

Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
DwightFryebrain said:Hmm, should be for Certain. I track my own progress, esp my weakest stats, to stay focused on improving those skills which need it most. I may have to scroll in multiple pages to find myself and its tedious tp pick yourself out of name after name. Just think it should be a given that you see yourself highlighted on Any leaderboard(regionally too) whether or not you're in the top ten percent. Make It So. Please

I fully agree with you. It should be a lot easier to find yourself on the leaderboards. A 'Find me' and 'Find a player' tool would be really handy and we have this on our sister website, HaloTracker.com so there's no reason it shouldn't be included here.

I'll pass on your feedback to our site admin/owner, Xorth. Many thanks! :)
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
DwightFryebrain said:
Hey Im Swat said:Hi,

Hmm, should be for Certain. I track my own progress, esp my weakest stats, to stay focused on improving those skills which need it most. I may have to scroll in multiple pages to find myself and its tedious tp pick yourself out of name after name. Just think it should be a given that you see yourself highlighted on Any leaderboard(regionally too) whether or not you're in the top ten percent. Make It So. Please

On your profile if you are in the top 20%, I believe, of a leaderboard your place on the board will be highlighted in green. Is that what you are thinking of?

DwightFryebrain
DwightFryebrain

4 Credits 6 Posts
No, i see that, but one day I swear my gamertag was highlighted green so Even for my weak stats i should see my name green on all lists. I.E. regional k+assists/game. Even if im way down on said list my own name should be green when im logged in and browsing leaderboards.