Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
VisionKoS
VisionKoS

0 Credits 3 Posts
Greetings Guardians

Dark Foundation is a small active clan of friends on PS4 who raid every weekend. We are currently looking to add a few more faces so we can run these even more regularly for people like me who play more in the week. We are made up of euro and USA players mainly.

We are a tight knight community who help each other with quests/nightfall/raids/pvp content/exotic quests/black spindle/touch of malice and the like.

Currently we run raids at the weekends but we are looking to expand and be able to do this more regularly as we grow, if you havn't completed a raid yet then we can change that.

All light levels welcome, all that we ask is that you play regularly, are 21 or older (may consider a few under), have a microphone, a willingness to group and help each other and know at least 2 funny jokes that you can tell us in party chat.

If you want to join please leave a comment telling us:

Your username
A bit about you
A bit about your character
Why you want to join
What you hope to achieve with us

I will look to group a few players today to play with a mix of our players either in raids/iron banner or other activity and if we all get along you can become part of our community and we can conquer all that lies before us. I'm on all week so I will be doing this all week until we have a few more players.

-VisionKoS
VisionKoS
VisionKoS

0 Credits 3 Posts
best to respond here actually - https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/193783379/0/0
JustinLB
JustinLB

0 Credits 1 Posts
Would like to join i am 22, looking for a clan !! KingOfShasow11
Sypher_Son
Sypher_Son

0 Credits 1 Posts
My psn Id is Sypher_Son

I'm 18, I'm just a guy who loves to play destiny and I'm from Texas.
My character is a level 40 Sunbreaker Titan.
The reason I want to join is because I'm tired of playing destiny alone and I hope to achieve some awesome gear and maybe some new friends, who knows. It would be awesome if you would consider me.
drummerdude
drummerdude

0 Credits 3 Posts
user name is fecaleater5
I am 40 and like to play and talk. I have a 40 titan and I am looking to do raids and other things. I have not done a raid yet, that doesn't really matter. Just looking for a fun group of people to play with. I need to get some new gear so I can be useful in Iron Banner.
RoboticOakTree
RoboticOakTree

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello..
I'm 30 years old and I have a Titan light level 301. my PSN is Roboticoaktree I play mainly after work and when I get some free time. I'm usually down for any PVE/PVP that anyone wants to do. I would like to get my light level maxed and get some better gear along that way. I have some friends that I currently play with but not with a group or clan. feel free to send me a invite or IM any time if you would like to play. ( and I currently need to work on my rep with the factions as well)