Destiny 2 Tracker Network
wicenator
wicenator

0 Credits 1 Posts
I quit playing Destiny shortly after the heroic vault of glass was released, after being with one of the first fireteams to clear it, then running it numerous times I had nothing to do in the game. I've come back recently and my small raid clan, For Aiur, isn't around anymore. I've cleared the Taken King numerous times and am sitting at light level 319 now. So I'm looking for a fun clan of mature people to hang out with, to help with on the raid, and to have a good time. I enjoy a clan that can have fun doing crucible/raids but also get it done easily.
vz-fade2brad-tt
vz-fade2brad-tt

1 Credits 2 Posts
wicenator said:I quit playing Destiny shortly after the heroic vault of glass was released, after being with one of the first fireteams to clear it, then running it numerous times I had nothing to do in the game. I've come back recently and my small raid clan, For Aiur, isn't around anymore. I've cleared the Taken King numerous times and am sitting at light level 319 now. So I'm looking for a fun clan of mature people to hang out with, to help with on the raid, and to have a good time. I enjoy a clan that can have fun doing crucible/raids but also get it done easily.

Hey There!
We would love to have you join xAx, Check the below out, yes its generic but it saves me typing heaps lol. If your interested sign on up!!
------
xAlleginancex clan is currently recruiting players on PS4 for all of our North American, European and Australian divisions. We are looking for members who can be team players, mature and friendly.

We have built a community of guardians consisting of over 500 active members!! We coordinate an average of 50+ official calendar raids/events every week, There are events for everyone on all timezones:
•normal/hard VOG/Crota raids
•Kings Fall Raid
•training raids for those new to raiding
•raid practices on sword for Crota / relic on VOG
• Prison Of Elders 28, 32, 34, and 35
• crucible events, Iron Banner events, tournaments
• speedrun raids, flawless raids
• Casual / Hardcore Trials of Osiris etc...

Everybody is welcome, from those less experienced that need help to those more experienced that like to help others... all in a fun, positive atmosphere.

To join visit www.xallegiancex.com and just follow the instructions on the main page. We have a clan's web page for members that serves as the center of operations, with events calendar, member forum, chat, news, etc.

Please feel free to contact me or any xAx administrator for any further questions.

Once last thing, We currently have a recruitment drive happening, Please if you decide to check us out please state my name as the person who recruited you :)
VZ-FaDe2BrAD-TT (xAx Ambassador)