Destiny 2 Tracker Network
TritonPlz
TritonPlz

0 Credits 4 Posts
I've fixed the issue where I wasn't able to link my PSN account to my username here. However, when I look up my clan, I am not in any of the stats there. Why is this?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi there.

Could you go to Bungie.net and ensure your Bungie.net profile, PSN ID, Bungie profile and your group is set to public view please? If any of those is set to private, we're unable to grab that information from Bungie.

TritonPlz
TritonPlz

0 Credits 4 Posts
I know that my profile is fine, because it works for my XB1 account (TritonPlz), and my public profile is checked as being displayed for both PSN and XB. I know that my clan/group (RESOLUTE) also is set to show these stats on the site. I am not really sure what the issue is, but I don't even show up at all when you click on the clan.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TritonPlz said:

Hi @TritonPlz,

I've have a look around Bungie.net with the help of another member of staff and we've noticed there's two profiles under the 'TritonPlz' name.

Bungie account 1
The above Bungie.net account has your Xbox Gamertag and PSN ID but no clan linked. This is the account we are pulling your stats from so as no clan appears on it, it's not showing up here.

Bungie account 2
The above Bungie.net account has your clan linked but does not have your PSN ID and Xbox Gamertag. If this is the account you use for your clan, I suggest linking your PSN and Xbox accounts to this account so we can grab the info on your clan.

Let me know if this helped or not.
TritonPlz
TritonPlz

0 Credits 4 Posts
This is very helpful information. How would I go about linking my accounts to profile #2? When I sign on to my account using my email on Bungie.net it takes me to account #1.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TritonPlz said:This is very helpful information. How would I go about linking my accounts to profile #2? When I sign on to my account using my email on Bungie.net it takes me to account #1.

Hi again, Triton.

I think the easiest way to go about doing this would be to log into profile #2 (the one with your clan) and then choose to leave the group. Then log into profile #1 (the one with your Xbox/PSN accounts) and request to join the clan(s). Once you've joined, you should show up here as being in the clan.

The other option I believe would be to log into profile #1 and unlink your PSN and Xbox accounts then link them to profile #2. You can unlink your accounts by going here.

If you're unable to do any of the above, let me know and I'll contact the member of staff who is helping me with this issue. I apologise for this inconvenience.
TritonPlz
TritonPlz

0 Credits 4 Posts
I am now getting an error when I try looking up my stats on the site. I think this may be due to the problem above. The issue is that I can only sign in to one of those accounts, not both. So, I can't unlink one and then link them all to the other. Can you maybe walk me through this?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
TritonPlz said:I am now getting an error when I try looking up my stats on the site.

I just looked at your stat pages and had no issues collecting your Xbox and Playstation stats. If you are still getting this issue, could you tell me where exactly you're getting it and take a screenshot (if possible)?

Edit: Turns out there was an issue with the search box. This has now been fixed.

The issue is that I can only sign in to one of those accounts, not both. So, I can't unlink one and then link them all to the other. Can you maybe walk me through this?

Unfortunately, I cannot help you further as I'm not sure how to go about this and I don't want to give you false information. I will refer this issue to our administrator, Xorth, to hopefully get the problem cleared up.

Again, apologies for the issue.