Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Olwarz
Olwarz

3 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
When I view the Daily Tracking table showing my Rolling K/D and Day K/D it would be cool to click on the date and see an overview of matches played that day. I can only do this currently by going into the playlists individually and scanning for matches on a given date.

Additionally it would be cool to view older dates beyond the previous 2 weeks.

Thanks so much for a great site and service!
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Olwarz said:

Hi there.

First of all, thanks so much for compliment it makes it all worthwhile. As for your first suggestion, do you mean something like this? Let me know.

The above image is a very quick example made in Photoshop of what I gather from your suggestion.

I'm sure our site admin/developer could create something like that although I think he or Bungie limits viewing of games to two weeks due to limited resources (ie memory). This is a great idea nonetheless!

Thanks for the suggestion, keep them coming. :)
Olwarz
Olwarz

3 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Thanks for the quick reply!

That's not a bad start. I was thinking of either a link from the date or Day K/D value that either goes to a page or pop-up that is similar to the history list on the playlist pages.

Here's my own concept from Photoshop - sorry it's a bit large - and this is grabbed from an elimination list, so the scores don't match the playlist (at least I hope not!) :)

The difference is showing the playlist match under the map name (instead of n time since played). Clicking on View would go to the match summary as it does now. This just makes it a convenient way to view all match history without splunking through each playlist summary page individually.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Olwarz said:

Hi again, Olwarz,

I really like this idea, I really do. I'll tag our site admin/developer, Xorth so he see's this. You never know, he might like this idea so much he'll implement it.

Many thanks for the suggestion

@xorth
Olwarz
Olwarz

3 Credits 3 Posts
Awesome. You're welcome and thanks for listening!