Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Fluffiestmuff
Fluffiestmuff

0 Credits 2 Posts
I got banned on ps4 and had to change my name and my stats are there under the new name yet not in the leaderboards? Help
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Fluffiestmuff said:

Hi,

You appear to have entered your new PSN ID incorrectly as we're not finding your stats. I went on Bungie.net and looked up the ID you've linked to your DTR account and found this Bungie.net profile. Can I ask if that is your profile with your new PSN ID 'Notsofluffiest'?
If yes, you can change your PSN ID by going to this link.

Any further problems, let me know. :)
notsofluffiest
notsofluffiest

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey i have tried to change it by re registering my new username . An yeah my new name is -notsofluffiest- i tried to create a mew account just then with your link and it told me that its already created with this username

Hey Im Swat said:
Fluffiestmuff said:

Hi,

You appear to have entered your new PSN ID incorrectly as we're not finding your stats. I went on Bungie.net and looked up the ID you've linked to your DTR account and found this Bungie.net profile. Can I ask if that is your profile with your new PSN ID 'Notsofluffiest'?

notsofluffiest
notsofluffiest

0 Credits 6 Posts
I can sign in as fluffiestmuff and notsofluffiest depending on. what i type in whenci sign in lol

Hey Im Swat said:
Fluffiestmuff said:

Hi,

Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
notsofluffiest said:

Hi,

There was no need to create a brand new DTR account. You can change your PSN ID and still use the same the DTR account. You should be able to link your new PSN ID name to one of your accounts. I just tested it on my account and got no message about it already being linked to an account.

Could you please go here again (page should look like this) and try entering your new PSN ID in the PSN ID box. I would do this for you but unfortunately, I don't have access to that side of user accounts.

If you get an error message, coud you please either do a screenshot or copy/paste the error message into a reply so I can get it looked into further?
notsofluffiest
notsofluffiest

0 Credits 6 Posts
hey swat, i have changed that and left it for about 24 hours and refreshed my page etc and still not showing in the regional leaderboards :(

Hey Im Swat said:
notsofluffiest said:

Hi,

There was no need to create a brand new DTR account. You can change your PSN ID and still use the same the DTR account. You should be able to link your new PSN ID name to one of your accounts. I just tested it on my account and got no message about it already being linked to an account.

Could you please go here again (page should look like this) and try entering your new PSN ID in the PSN ID box. I would do this for you but unfortunately, I don't have access to that side of user accounts.

If you get an error message, coud you please either do a screenshot or copy/paste the error message into a reply so I can get it looked into further?
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
notsofluffiest said:

Hi,

Let me start by confirming stuff so I can get a full understanding of the exact error:

1. Have you got your new PSN ID account (Notsofluffiest) linked? I'm not seeing anything linked? Could you check here again making sure you hit the blue 'Update Settings' button.

2. Have you gone here to set your region? If not, do that then go back to your player page and update your stats. That should make you appear on the regional leaderboards.

EDIT:I see this issue has now been resolved. If you have further issues regarding this, message me.

This thread is closed