Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Wetchicken69
Wetchicken69

0 Credits 5 Posts
hello, if you look at my crucible stats, my last Hunter with 4.30 ratio with over 100 games played is not taken into my overall ratio, my two other toons ratio are 2.4 and 3.2 and my overall ratio is 2.8 , it should be way higher with my 4.3 ratio toon, any help possible please ? thanks
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi, @Wetchicken69

Sorry for the delay in answering but unfortunately, I cannot give you a proper answer as stats aren't my expertise so any answer I would give you would be a guess. I have contacted another member of staff to look into this.

Apologises for delays in answering but all staff members do their duties unpaid in their free time.

Note: I've locked the other thread of the same topic as you only need one thread.
Wetchicken69
Wetchicken69

0 Credits 5 Posts
¸ok thank you
Wetchicken69
Wetchicken69

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @Wetchicken69

Sorry for the delay in answering but unfortunately, I cannot give you a proper answer as stats aren't my expertise so any answer I would give you would be a guess. I have contacted another member of staff to look into this.

Apologises for delays in answering but all staff members do their duties unpaid in their free time.

Note: I've locked the other thread of the same topic as you only need one thread.

Most of my games were played in Rift mode, does it matter ? do i have to play a % of my games in another mode to have my ratio put into my overall ratio ?