Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#elo 

This thread is closed

Wolverine499
Wolverine499

3 Credits 8 Posts
I looked back a few pages, couldn't find any info, hope I'm not asking a question that's been answered, but would anyone know the difference between destiny tracker & trials report ELOs? I'm curious as I'm higher than a number of my friends on destiny tracker but some of them are higher than me on trials report. Most of them use report to get their elos but I'd like to give more weight to destiny tracker if mine is higher on here :P thank you for your time & response.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Hi,

Please see this thread for information regarding ELO. As for your question; I think the only difference really is the amount of players on their database compared to ours and the formulas .

In the future, please also ask any ELO questions in the thread linked above.
Wolverine499
Wolverine499

3 Credits 8 Posts
I appreciate the quick reply, I'll ask the same question but in a more specific manner. They get their information from bungie as well, I was just hoping as this site is so interactive with its users that someone might know the real difference.
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Wolverine499 said:

You would be better off asking Darkened Night as he knows a lot more about ELO and other stats than I do. If you intend to message him about it, let me know and I'll tell him to check his inbox.
Wolverine499
Wolverine499

3 Credits 8 Posts
I just posted the question on the elo post, would you recommend messaging him directly? I just find it odd that I'd have a higher elo in trials than some players ranked higher than me such as smoke420 (#1 DTR in the game).
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Wolverine499 said:

Your post in the ELO thread will be enough. I will give him a buzz to reply to your query

Sorry I was unable to give you a definite answer. :)
Wolverine499
Wolverine499

3 Credits 8 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
That's fine, I assumed different formulas, but the two different ratings seem far off enough (as far as who I'm higher than) that I feel there's something more to it. I appreciate your quick responses & help, it makes this website such a great resource.

This thread is closed